SOAR @ PDC for Transfer Students
If you are pursuing a major offered at the Palm Desert Campus (PDC) and will be taking your courses here, then you may complete the SOAR requirement at PDC. There are two parts:
Part 1: Advising
Part 2: Orientation
Both are mandatory.
SOAR @ PDC Part 1: Advising
New PDC students must attend an advising session before registering for classes.
SOAR@PDC Advising Schedule:
Scheduled advising dates are as follows:
- Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 16, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, June 6, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at 10:30 a.m.
To sign up, please call the PDC Adminstration office at 760-341-2883 ext. 78115.
Each session lasts approximately 1 hour. Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to the start of each session inside the Mary Stuart Rogers Gateway lobby.
Bring a copy of the CSUSB 2012/2014 Bulletin of Courses and a Fall 2013 Class Schedule. Both items can be purchased at the PDC bookstore, 1st floor of the Mary Stuart Rogers Gateway building.
SOAR @ PDC Part 2: Orientation
Orientation will be held on Saturday, September 14, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. New students have been notified by mail.
Please RSVP with the Title V office or if you have questions call 760-341-2883 ext. 78236.